The houseguests moved into the Beach Club on “Big Brother” on July 7.
Standard episodes start off tonight, Sunday, July 11, at 8 p.m. on CBS. The display airs yet again on Wednesday and Thursday and lovers can watch are living feeds on Paramount+.
Julie Chen Moonves is the host.
“Big Brother” follows “a team of people living jointly in a house outfitted with 94 Hd cameras and 113 microphones, recording their each individual transfer 24 several hours a working day.
Every single 7 days, anyone will be voted out of the residence, with the last remaining houseguest obtaining the grand prize of $500,000.”
In the time premiere, the houseguests have been split into 4 teams, just about every with a captain, and the to start with Head of Household was picked.
The teams are:
Aces – Whitney is captain, Brent, Derek X and Hannah
Kings – Christian is captain, Alyssa, Xavier and Sarah
Queens – Claire is captain, Kyland, Tiffany and Travis
Jokers – Frenchie is captain, Azah, Britini and Derek F.
The initially Head of Residence is Frenchie. He will be the 1 to nominate two individuals for the initially eviction on Thursday, July 15.
The houseguests are:
- Alyssa Lopez, 24, a swimwear designer from Sarasota, Florida
- Azah Awasm, 30, a director of gross sales functions from Baltimore, Maryland
- Brent Champagne, 28, a flight attendant from Cranston, Rhode Island
- Britini D’Angelo, 24, a kindergarten instructor from Niagara Falls, New York
- Christian Birkenberger, 23, a common contractor assistant from Harwinton, Connecticut
- Claire Rehfuss, 25, an AI engineer from Chagrin Falls, Ohio, who now lives in New York Metropolis.
- Derek Frazier, 29, a basic safety officer from Philadelphia
- Derek Xiao, 24, a start off-up founder from Baltimore who lives in New York, New York.
- Brandon “Frenchie” French, 34, a farmer from Camden, Tennessee, who lives in Clarksville, Tennessee
- Hannah Chaddha, 21, a graduate college student from Chicago, Illinois
- Kyland Younger, 29, an account government from San Bernardino County, California, who life in Venice Beach, California
- Sarah Steagall, 27, a forensic scientist from Boiling Spring, South Carolina, who lives in Fort Myers, Fla.
- Tiffany Mitchell, 40, a phlebotomist from Detroit, Michigan
- Travis Prolonged, 22, a tech profits guide from Austin, Texas, who life in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Whitney Williams, 30, a make-up artist from Portland, Oregon
- Xavier Prather, 27, an attorney from Kalamazoo, Michigan, who life in Milwaukee, Wisconsin